[MAIN] Kassandra - General shitty antagging

bunny232

[MAIN] Kassandra - General shitty antagging

Post by bunny232 »

BYOND Name of complaint against:
Kassandra (putnam said to just use the ic name)
Your BYOND name:
Bunny232
Date of issue and round ID:
2021-05-24, 27265
Reason for complaint:
I have noticed over the past couple weeks their strategy of antagging is more so akin to a typical high school bully then anything actually fun for other people. Mainly being a nuisance and pushing people around regardless of population to the point of warranting valid hunting which in turn they respond with lethals. If anything I have deduced that the best way to fight them is just to ignore them so they harass someone else.

Nayser

Re: [MAIN] Kassandra - General shitty antagging

Post by Nayser »

I can support this, dealing with Kassandra is more frustrating than any other antag i've dealt with. Primarily because of their strategy to wear atmos hardsuit and plasmaflood with stacks of plasma every time security approaches them, effectively coming close to flooding half of station. All of this ofcourse was not helping her complete her objectives, she did it not only to fend off security but she specificly attacked brig with it and multiple other places. It was just to be a dick.

Snowdragon01

Post by Snowdragon01 »

So it seems to me that if you're not a friend of them they will just murder you. The other day victor attempted to kill them with lethals and failed. Kassandra put them into critical and healed them. Everyone else? Just straight up murdered. Sadly I didn't record the round ID.

Round ID 27430 for the following complaint
I play Amber Reesh and just arrived. Not even ten minutes into the shift I walked into the security wing and found multiple broken doors leading into the armory. Kassandra shows up and I use my disabler against them. They used a bola against me, and started using melee and lasers against me. What I'm upset about is the fact I got beheaded after dying, my body flushed down disposals and head put into a spot where it won't likely be found in a long time. So effectively I am round removed less then ten minutes in and are not able to play the game I enjoy.

This is just shitty behavior. While I may not be able to fully prove my first claim maybe others are willing to speak up and support it. I sincerely hope that they get at the very least warned or removed from the server for some time to be taught a lesson. This isn't the first time they done shit like this.

Look. all I'm saying is that they go ham against others they don't like and gentle with those that do.

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

i'm in pain i'll assume this is resolved unless someone says otherwise and i've yet to even look at the latest and probably last incident