[Main] Schalkguy

LeonDuvall

[Main] Schalkguy

Post by LeonDuvall »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Schalkguy

Your BYOND name: LeonDuvall

Date of issue and round ID: Ongoing, over at least two months, last round ID 27805, other ID includes 27589

Reason for complaint:
Player has been unwilling to drop a drama issue, and continues to talk about it IC as Imani Rathens, as well as OOC. He has been constantly spreading a general piece of drama, to a mild extent about one of my characters, and to a much larger extent about the character of Heather Wentzel, as well as against their player OOC. It's been a constant, ongoing issue, and continues to be as such, with him spreading general negativity and exaggerating a skewed form of events against Heather, as well as an extent of negativity towards another character who goes by Inavy.

This is a pastebin of a textlog given to me by another player, as they had begun using Subtler anti-ghost to keep their talking hidden from ghostchat(note, this player does not normally use subtler anti-ghost in most other situations, including ERP) https://pastebin.com/nuQ7u6Cv

zI-H482

Re: [Main] Schalkguy

Post by zI-H482 »

At the moment, this complaint does not have much in the way of actionable material for us. General negativity is too nebulous a concept for us to work with and, while them being hung up on incident months old is unhealthy, we don’t mandate that people must be genial with one another. People don’t have to like each other as long as it doesn’t result in harassment or meta-grudging, the latter of which I mean petty beef being expressed through unjustified gameplay actions.

One player being upset at another over something that happened IC does not immediately mean there’s a meta-grudge, nor does someone expressing their frustration immediately imply harassment. That isn’t to say it can’t rise to the level of harassment, but we need a bit more than someone bitching to a third party for that.

zI-H482

Re: [Main] Schalkguy

Post by zI-H482 »

Moving this to resolve considering the length of time since the complaint.