[MAIN] Blue Wildrose

DJKouta

Re: [MAIN] Blue Wildrose

Post by DJKouta »

I'll just reiterate that my stance on what happened isn't so much that I'm upset at being attacked by a carp. If the dragon had moved to the bar, and Blue just so happened to be there as a carp and they attacked me mid-scene, fine. I wasn't in dorms and there was very little protection there.

What's really ringing bells in my head is not only using ghost knowledge to make a beeline for me and Teak, which is bad in its own right, but the LOOC message beforehand telling us exactly what you were going to do.
As if you felt you telling us you were going to break rules was somehow going to get us to move from our spot and drop what we were doing, to fight a threat neither of us were prepared for. That's just disgusting to me.
Citadel Station Main - Event Manager
I run events, sometimes they are fun.

Mr. Honkers - GLACIER
Most Clown Hours on Main - Yes I'm proud of that.
Have a chicken pie recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD9dKbTpanQ

timothyteakettle

Post by timothyteakettle »

Blubelle wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:23 pm
With all that said, I apologize and am willing to undergo whatever punishment if anything that comes around as a result of what I did here.
I don't think you need to be punished, just acknowledging what you did is fine in my opinion, everyone makes mistakes.

Trojan_Coyote

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

This situation dissapoints the hell outta me tbh. I get it, we make mistakes but this is a pretty easy one not to make.

Blubelle

Post by Blubelle »

I won't deny that what I did was pretty shitty. Heck, it made me sick just thinking about yesterday, while giving me a migraine last night as well.

With some sleep, and after evaluating what lead me to those actions, I believe that outside stress combined with common pet peeves in-game just constantly happening had ended up leading to me snapping that way, making me have that breaking point. I get that SS13 can make plenty of people salty a lot. Obviously as an admin I'm meant to be held to a higher standard, and as a human I tend to keep that salt and rage bottled up. In theory, I'm meant to try to find some time to cool down and think on things, to let that bottle be dumped where it won't hurt anyone, but I never gave myself the opportunity for that. I can have that opportunity, and from now on, I should take it. Whatever is the case, I'll ensure that nothing like this happens again - whether it's being spiteful as I was, or outright breaking the rules.

Whether or not I get punished for this inexcusable action I committed, I'm gonna be going ahead to take a week break at least from the server. Might make a few code contributions at the very least because there's still much I'd like to get out there if I find time.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

After having a discussion with Blubelle on where they went wrong and what's expected of an admin, I'm moving this to resolved.