Admin complaint - Ragolution

Snowdragon01

Admin complaint - Ragolution

Post by Snowdragon01 »

Very minor things that the admins now now about. It was a minor complaint, not a major one.
Last edited by Snowdragon01 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ragolution

RE: Admin complaint - Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

If you review you ban, it will say that I was issuing it in place of Raeschen, who believed it was required.

Please redirect your outrage.

This stuff with the radio? I don't even know what you're talking about.

I've been at dinner.
Last edited by Ragolution on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

The second incident will probably just be ignored entirely since "some random round within a week's time" is not nearly enough information to go on.
Also I feel like ragolution was always going to ban you in the first instance, probably just because your reasoning was awful. It doesn't really seem like he banned you in direct response to your reply, although it might have looked like that to you because you got banned a second after sending it. No way he typed up a reason that fast though, so he must have been intending to do that the whole time.
Last edited by Kenzie on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ex-headmin

Raeschen

Post by Raeschen »

The job ban was at my request because you leaked plasma which was an accident. You then lit it on fire with the reason being something to do with the chief engineer and you disagreeing, something i knew little to nothing of.

I was a ghosted admin, and thus had no personal link to the issue. I requested the job ban based on the fact that you admitted doing it in the AHELP.

Snowdragon01

Post by Snowdragon01 »

Raeschen wrote: The job ban was at my request because you leaked plasma which was an accident. You then lit it on fire with the reason being something to do with the chief engineer and you disagreeing, something i knew little to nothing of.

I was a ghosted admin, and thus had no personal link to the issue. I requested the job ban based on the fact that you admitted doing it in the AHELP.

Look I'm sorry I've posted this. I was angry at the time but I can think now.

Incident one (the button) doesn't even make me that mad anymore. I had the ban and I can respect that but the true reason why I did it was because the Chief engineer was acting like a dick and I wasn't going to take it anymore. Bascially it was a "Oh fine you want to treat me like this well have fun cleaning the mess up." Was it right? No. Do people attack others in real life words and attitudes? Yes. I would say I had a valid RP reason to do so but the server doesn't want that kind of RP.
I would have probably have attacked him and beat him into crit than dragged his body medbay if I didn't light the fire, which is why I did. It was more effective getting my point across and I can't go berserk like I am capable in real life. (Combat in this game is wonky, slipped on a banana peel? Might as well lay there for 15 seconds during a fight like an idiot.)

What really made me post it was the first event (Listed as incident 2 above.) It was something so minor and you came across like you had an attitude. It made me feel like I couldn't talk to you further about the event Another thing it was so minor, literally me and the other player could have solved it without getting mad at one another. Like I had no voice.

Raeschen

Post by Raeschen »

I have no intentions to respond to any of my tickets as if i 'have an attitude'. The way i intend to administrate is entirely coldly, using nothing more than logic and as little emotion as possible.

I may of seemed dismissive because i feel like i recall that you admitted fault for the issue i bwoinked you for very quickly. Thus, i had my answer for asking you why you lit the plasma on fire.

In my opinion, starting a plasma fire in the engine room is not valid escalation from the CE not treating you nicely. Once you had admitted to lighting said plasma fire, i had no more questions to ask and thus took action.

I'm not here to argue with people and discuss events. I am here to ascertain fault in occasions of rulebreaking and react accordingly to punish and prevent future happenstances of such rulebreaking.