Character Complaint: Noel Albright

areebur

Character Complaint: Noel Albright

Post by areebur »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Lavaool123

Your BYOND name: Ariever

Date of issue and round ID: 8/3/2017, Round ID 9006

Reason for complaint: I honestly feel like like this is overdue. I thought Noel was a fairly decent person. But his recent events on the station have left me very dissapointed.
memes aside...

I've experienced a behavior with Noel, where he often gets himself in trouble by escalating a non-issue, then gets arrested. Either that, or he's breaking his metafriend out of jail as a law two'd borg. 

Let's start with what happened in round 9006. Noel was saying death threats over comms, reason enough to be arrested, then when he was apprehended, he hit the SO with a pickaxe and ran. Even then he was breaking out of jail and disarming the SO and a random lawyer until he was straightjacketed. 

Yesterday, he literally BEGGED to be a borer. Then, when he got a adminbussed borer with the objective of 'Don't be a Jackass', he immediately stunned and controlled several people to murderbone, leaving the crew to believe that the borers were evil and ruining the round of the other borer.

Another incident that I was in as a purged K9 borg. He immediately gets on my back and tries to law 2 himself into the corperate showroom, which I deny. He then hits me with something, which I reply with a bite. He starts screaming about how I was rogue, even when I said I was several times during the shift. He decides to try an chase me, which I then pounce and cuff him and leave him for the shuttle.

over all, it's basically alot of him trying to do what he wants, then getting punished for breaking laws, or ruining things for others. Then he goes back and complains that the arrest was unjustified and goes to graytide/murderbone because he was upset.
im going fuck kill mode

Kenzie

RE: Character Complaint: Noel Albright

Post by Kenzie »

Second issue seems somewhat overstated from what I see in the actual logs, although I still don't really think he made a very good attempt at not being a jackass. Last incident doesn't have logs so I dunno what happened there. He was warned for the first incident but because he just got off a fucking week ban I kinda feel that's a little too lenient and combined with the second incident I think I'm going to give him a short ban anyway.
ex-headmin

Noel Albright/lavaool123

Post by Noel Albright/lavaool123 »

Well first I did not murderbone as a borer I never even stunned them... the first person I took control of instantly said over comms "I HAVE A BORER IN MY HEAD!!" Or something like that so I just fled to another person who I died too shortly after... Oh and the K9 thing I never remember happening... but I have been a bit of a greytide so I dont care if I get unbanned or not because it is just a day ban.
I would just like to be unbanned *Wink*
Last edited by Noel Albright/lavaool123 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

not gonna happen, you'd better take the hint before you end up perma'd
ex-headmin