KFive v. Tristain01

kfive

KFive v. Tristain01

Post by kfive »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Tristain01

Your BYOND name: kfive

Date of issue and round ID: The round immediately before 9377 (probably 9376)

Reason for complaint: Following xenoegg griff on the escape shuttle, when I attempted to space the griffon, Tristain01 (as Snake Pliskin) interfered by shooting me with the portal gun, seemingly unaware of literally everything related to it. This led to my spacing.

https://puu.sh/xwgPC/4dabf82b2c.png
Last edited by kfive on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raeschen

RE: KFive v. Tristain01

Post by Raeschen »

So, i did some digging around in the logs, basically seems to line up with what you say.

- Some drama with xenomorphs at round start, difficult to tell with logs, involving someone called pocket ace (lawyer, non antag)
- You try to apprehend this person as the HoP
- Snake pliskin (as assistant, non antag) then shot at you for this reason with the portal gun, spacing and killing you before the shuttle arrived at CC

It might kinda help for me to know exactly what pocket ace was doing, but tbh you are a head of staff and they are all not. weather or not you are correct in assuming pocket ace was doing something wrong (which is difficult for me to tell rightnow) you have the right to arrest him at the very least - but if you were trying to space him, that might of been a little bit dodgy on your part. Better to arrest him, unless it was really blatant he was being dangerous.

Either way an assistant does not have the right to retaliate on someone else's behalf, much less kill you, the HoP for doing so.

Kenzie

RE: KFive v. Tristain01

Post by Kenzie »

this guy got permabanned so this is resolved
ex-headmin