Moderator complaint:ronesha

Improvedname

Moderator complaint:ronesha

Post by Improvedname »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Ronesha

Your BYOND name: improvedname

Date of issue and round ID: 19th september (don't have the round ID)

Reason for complaint: So when i was playing the game i was having gun with my foam force shotgun i shot at people till it hit somoene with sleeping carp, i call out on the radio that person had asleeping carp then moderator ronesha admin pmed me that it was metaknowledge how my ic character shouldn't know about sleeping carp at all and that this is just a warning. In one direct pm oke fair i guess i give him right but it still doesn't make sense that other jobs like botanists know about holoparasites and such. So if anything im confused.

Raeschen

RE: Moderator complaint:ronesha

Post by Raeschen »

Uh... botanists shouldn't know about holoparasites. No one should have IC knowledge of anything that isn't nanotrasen-standard equipment tbh, so ronesha was right to bwoink you for knowing what it was. From your point of view, he was somehow cool enough to dodge the projectiles. That isn't really an antagonistic action.

If this is a complaint that you got told off for a valid reason when someone else got away with something, then on behalf of the admin team, i'm sorry i guess, but we can't catch out every single little thing.

Tell us about who metaknowledged a holoparasite i guess, so we can deal with that

Improvedname

Post by Improvedname »

Aye this wasnt really a complaint just more of wanting clear explanation because it sometimes look like 70% of the people have metaknowledge considering what job position anyways whoever the botanist was isn't my matter i was just asking

Raeschen

Post by Raeschen »

Improvedname wrote: Aye this wasnt really a complaint just more of wanting clear explanation because it sometimes look like 70% of the people have metaknowledge considering what job position anyways whoever the botanist was isn't my matter i was just asking
We try to catch as much as we can, but if you see this happening, feel free to ahelp/forum complain about them. It's one of those rules that often gets missed, but a rule is a rule.

Improvedname

Post by Improvedname »

Aye thanks for the explanation ill keep my eye out then, you can close this now