Admin Complaint: Airinnann

Cabbose

RE: Admin Complaint: Airinnann

Post by Cabbose »

Wow. How is a sentient free slime not allowed to kill who they wish? Syndicate mobs don't attack Syndicate mobs because they're just dumb mobs but regular Syndies can kill Syndies just fine and it's part of the game. Being sentient involves doing things non-sentient members of your race wouldn't do. This is a a textbook example of admins messing with a round and the slime person thing is at BEST a flimsy excuse.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Kenzie wrote: i agree this was a bad ruling
to clarify unambiguously

i think this specific instance was unwarranted admin intervention

i do not think admins intervening to heal invalidly killed people is always necessarily unjustified
ex-headmin

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

It was very naughty, healing people killed by non-valid means is unrelated to the issues at hand.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

except it's not at all? complaint guy literally wrote himself
Kris P Kreme wrote: Even if it was a invalid kill admin interference should never be directly healing someone out of crit,
i'm going to have to ask you to stop making unrelated posts if you're unable to even follow the train of discussion because right now you are adding negative value by forcing me to expend time bringing you up to speed on things that the involved people all already know
ex-headmin

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

Okay, yeah he mentioned that and that specific point is wrong which is why i said it was a non-issue. Messing with a sentient slime and what they choose to do is. That's what I was focused on.

Edit:When I said it was naughty, I was agreeing with you about it being a bad ruling. The idea that there's no situation you'd aheal someone is dumb.
Last edited by Cabbose on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.