Moderator Complaint: Ariever

Kris P Kreme

RE: Moderator Complaint: Ariever

Post by Kris P Kreme »

Ruby you were online that day, why didnt you stop your moderator from doing this?

Neri

Post by Neri »

Kris also brings up a valid point. I was present that shift. I checked awho. Ruby Was on. Tell us Ruby. Why did you not stop your moderator from doing this?

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

In their defense, it's hard to keep your eye peeled for every admin log pop up, it's just not feasible.

Better question I'd say is why not just asay "Hey can I tp an ash drake to push this shitter's face in?" before you get-mob if there was an admin on that could offer guidance? Was it assumed to just be okay?

Neri

Post by Neri »

I see that someone on the administration team deleted Ruby's posts quietly rather than directly responding. That shines a light on the stance of the administration and the level of their internal self accountability. I am disappointed with you guys. You're better than this.

areebur

Post by areebur »

this...hardly even seems like it's a complaint at me anymore.
why don't you go start a new thread attacking the entire citadel staff team instead of attacking my supervisors for my actions, please. Or if you're memeing, then go meme somewhere else, where it's actually supposed to be.

I won't add anything to this conversation, because it's gone waaay off track already.
im going fuck kill mode

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

TO PEOPLE WHO WERE ACTUALLY PLAYING IN THIS ROUND AND/OR DIRECTLY AFFECTED

how do you want me to resolve this. i do not think a demotion is excessive punishment, but i don't really want to over a single mistake, which is why i haven't already. i am just feeling like a three day ban for the people killed by the drake. but i guess if you strongly disagree i will take that into consideration.
ex-headmin

Ruby Flamewing

Post by Ruby Flamewing »

Okay, so maybe it was wrong of me to go off on someone who has hardly produced anything worth reading in terms of comments on a few dozen threads since they made their forum account months ago. I can say that how I WORDED it was wrong, and for that, I apologize.
As for why I didn't do anything about the events of that round, I wasn't even at the computer. I stepped away because I had to make dinner, and the only reason that round went that long anyways was because I was instructed to not end it early - if I had been allowed to, the round wouldn't have lasted that long, and the whole event detailed here wouldn't have happened. Miscommunication is the true cause of the error made that's (supposedly still) being discussed here. Trust me, I wished the round had ended when the wizard died, because I would've been doing something else rather than killing my plans for the evening by accident.

As for my judgement on Ariever? We've all fucked up big time, those who are and have been staff before. I say if he screws up big again, decide on either taking a break from admin duties or step down, if he feels that's the best course of action. I still remember when I lost my head and admin cucked someone that valided me on the DJ station, and took a 2-month break from admin duties until I felt confident in my ability to function as a member of staff appropriately.
It is only waffer thin.

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

"hardly produced anything"

Stop trying to make me blush, flattery will get you nowhere. That answers why you weren't there to offer advice in asay, and of course we all make mistakes. That isn't the question. The only question remaining is how this was determined to be a good idea and if this same line of reasoning will continue into the future.

areebur

Post by areebur »

If you'd've even read my previous posts, you would have the answer to that question.

bby I'm a girl btw
im going fuck kill mode

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

No need for me to beat a dead horse then. Since nobody cares to answer Kenzie's question I'd say it's CASE CLOSED.

I'm a grill 2 btw