Staff Complaint - Raeschen

Cabbose

RE: Staff Complaint - Raeschen

Post by Cabbose »

Nah, hold them to real standards just don't go witchhunty. Staff should always be scrutinized but it doesn't need to be OUTright hostile all the time.

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER »

Yes! I wish there was more ERP and less hostility on this server. Everyone is on edge, and all I want for us is just peace and love man. I mean look at the snarky remarks from this complainer, he's going "that's a rule :) " right at the beginning, implying this guy got caught with his pants down comitting sexual assault like most of our politicians, even though he wasn't even breaking a rule. What is this, people start citing rules you broke, that don't even exist? Come on man, you guys ought to have more chill than this, like just do some more ERP and vore, and loosen up a bit, you steal insulated gloves on extended and the lawyer wants to give you 15 minutes brig time, this has gone on for too long and it's time to stop and rethink where we want to go together, as a C O M M U N I T Y!

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

deadminning is preferable if at all possible, but not necessary in this circumstance, so this complaint isn't really valid
ex-headmin