[Geemiesif] Mitsota101 Mainserver ban for abuse of OOC/General misconduct

mitsota101

[Geemiesif] Mitsota101 Mainserver ban for abuse of OOC/General misconduct

Post by mitsota101 »

BYOND account and character name: Mitsota101 unknown character name

Banning admin: Geemiesif

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Mainserver, Permanent ban

Ban reason: Constant use of OOC channel as in-character radio. Disconnected before replying to admin's question as to why.

Your side of the story: Ban reason is legitimate I feel. This was one of the first servers I joined and I was attempting to use the OOC chat as a radio. I didn't know better at the time but that's not an excuse and I should have known better. I apologize for my general unprofessionalism, ruining the immersion of other players attempting to enjoy the round.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have, since my ban, accumulated a lot of playtime on other servers, roleplay and non. Specifically I have played a substantial amount of time on fellow roleplay centric, ERP furry server "Hyperstation 13" with little friction between myself and the hosts/admins. I don't expect to be unbanned, I just wish to return and explore this community if your admin team feels I should be allowed. I don't want to cause any more trouble, I don't want to fight with admins, or ruin people's fun. I just want to explore the server and possibly join the community.

Thanks for reading over my appeal. Have a good one!
-Mittens

Silicons

Re: [Geemiesif] Mitsota101 Mainserver ban for abuse of OOC/General misconduct

Post by Silicons »

I'll lift this in a few hours.

Silicons

Re: [Geemiesif] Mitsota101 Mainserver ban for abuse of OOC/General misconduct

Post by Silicons »

Unbanned. I'd recommend joining the discord, a lot has changed from the time you played.