[Main] Tsunderenyaa - Permaban appeal for god knows what any more

tsun

[Main] Tsunderenyaa - Permaban appeal for god knows what any more

Post by tsun »

(topic formerly titled: Tsun Adventures Part 6 - The Redemption of Tsun Part 4 - Ultra Instinct Tsun)

BYOND Name: tsunderenyaa

Reason Banned: http://i.imgur.com/jDORIEy.png

Admin who banned: tknumbers

Length Banned: Until the end of all time

Appeal Reason: Yes, it's THAT time of the year yet again.

This appeal isn't going to be very long. You know me. I posted my last appeal a year and four days ago. I'm still insistent on playing on the server with my ol' buddies. Do they still play? Who knows. Do I care to find out? Hell yes.

How many years it's been now? I'm sure we can give this another go and be best friends once more.
Last edited by tsun on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zeldazackman

Re: Tsun Adventures Part 6 - The Redemption of Tsun Part 4 - Ultra Instinct Tsun

Post by Zeldazackman »

Aye, the developments that happened leading up to TK's leave from cita to form arfs sorta helped prove that there was more than a little burnout

I'm tossing a nod towards the unbin

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Tsun Adventures Part 6 - The Redemption of Tsun Part 4 - Ultra Instinct Tsun

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

As one of the newer staff, I have no idea who you are. All I know is from the appeal you've given me, and, it doesn't really explain much. I can tell you've been around a long time from how old your account is, that's for sure, as well as the ban length coming up on three years. Three years is a long time for someone to change.

I'd be willing to support an unban just to meet you, if I'm honest; the real reason though, is that I can't imagine someone waiting three years to get unbanned (not counting your last appeal a year ago,) and then intentionally screwing up their chance at redemption.

One problem though. The title of the appeal doesn't follow our appeal format.

Thread title required format: "[RP/Main/Discord] - (Perma/Temp) (Job Ban/Ban) Appeal for [Reason]"

Please fix. Thank.

Nik707

Post by Nik707 »

With the ban reason, and word from older staff, I'm gonna be against this one

Nethaufer

Re: Tsunderenyaa - Permaban appeal for god knows what any more

Post by Nethaufer »

Format still isn't correct

tsun

Re: [Main] Tsunderenyaa - Permaban appeal for god knows what any more

Post by tsun »

Apologies, I corrected it again, but if it is about the ban reason - I'll be honest with you, I have no idea what I was actually banned for back then. If any of you have a better idea for the ban reason, I'd be more than glad to accept it and make a final correction.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

So due to the circumstances surrounding this ban, I'm going to have to recommend that you get a staff member from another server to vouch for you.

tsun

Post by tsun »

Sure. In what form should I provide evidence of this happening?

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

They need to come to our forums and post. Making an account isn't that hard.
If they really, really won't, give us their ckey/tag and server of origin and we'll make the contact.

spookerton

Post by spookerton »

Hiya. As a reference, https://discordapp.com/channels/1615742 ... 4155906058

This player doesn't have notes on baystation as `tsunderenyaa`.
They do as `dreadweaver` - here are those: https://i.imgur.com/Xd3PF08.png
Here is the hit counts for their ckey in the combined bs12 logs since the start of 2016 until today: https://i.imgur.com/rlQB8BB.png
They began playing on baystation regularly in about december 2017, more than a year after the ban here was placed. They play there in high participation bursts with gaps.

I'm probably one of the most active administrators on baystation, and I've seen a great deal of dreadweaver/tsunderenyaa 's play over the last year and a half. I believe I've seen this player improve over the time they've been participating there, and these days they are by and large a decent person to have in a round. Generally speaking, they've had a few staff nudges every now and again but nothing anyone's thought worth recording. They're not someone I personally have to talk to on a regular basis for bad reasons. They play several well constructed characters with interesting traits that are among the more recognized and interesting of baystation's regular characters, which stands out to me in context because we don't have a particularly good percentage of actual characters to just names.

I don't have to deal with "the whole team thinks you're too much trouble" a great deal where I admin, and generally I'm the one creating those bans when they do happen. I don't like to lift them because they tend to have been given a lot of rope before they're hanged on bay. However - different people, different cultures, different bans. I genuinely have no idea how this works for you. This might not be pushing the right buttons for you, but I kind of like having them where I'm from. :)