[Silicons] bottleoffur - Main

MommaFuzzy

[Silicons] bottleoffur - Main

Post by MommaFuzzy »

BYOND account and character name: bottleoffur / (I forgot my static.)

Banning admin: silicons

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main, Permanent.

Ban reason:After multiple documented incidents just prior in discord they are repeatedly doubling down on stealing the CMO's hardsuit every round they're in. While this usually justifies a short ban, your general behavior is not something I think is healthy for yourself or the server, given that we're quickly (as I can see through these ahelp logs) going down the same track again. With that said, it's time for you to find a new server - perhaps one that's more agreeable for you, because this is clearly not working out.

Your side of the story: Nothing recent to report other than the fact that I've been receiving therapy for a good bit and I've found healthier ways to deal with my emotions. Hopefully that allows for less concern around my general mental state in regards to the reasoning that the ban partially being placed due to an attempt to prevent further downward spiraling after incidents.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
It's been a while since I've even touched the server and I've been chilling on Burgerstation for a little while as well as Yogstation. I have a decent amount of time on Fulpstation too if you're looking for proof that my behavior has changed. I'd really like to rejoin the community and hopefully be able to show you folks that my behavior has improved and that I'm worthy of remaining on the server. I know I made an appeal recently, but I was unable to provide a vouch in time before the appeal was locked and marked as denied due to being busy IRL.

Silicons

Re: [Silicons] bottleoffur - Main

Post by Silicons »

So I was actually present for the /tg/station blowout.
If you want to come back I'll need a vouch of good behavior from a reputable server.

zI-H482

Re: [Silicons] bottleoffur - Main

Post by zI-H482 »

Moving this over to Denied. If you manage to get a credible vouch, you can make another appeal.