[Banned by Cataclysmanic] Roostercult- RP server Banned for LRP

Rooster Cult

[Banned by Cataclysmanic] Roostercult- RP server Banned for LRP

Post by Rooster Cult »

Banning admin:Cataclysmanic

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): RP server, I believe it's permanent

Ban reason:
"you, or another user of this computer or connection (thatdarndamikky) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Continuous self harm, and LRP behavior. Stalling in AHelps, not here in good faith"

Your side of the story:
I'm pretty sure this ban was made in error. I do not have any memory of ever connecting to Citadel station. While I had a second account, the username was Eyeballbutt, and it was not being used at the date of this ban. I am not and have never been thatdarndamikky. No one else has ever used my computer, and, at that time, no else one with my IP address was playing SS13.
That being said, I would love for this ban to be lifted and to get a chance to try and play here. I love the look of the character customization and I've been trying to branch out from other servers.

Hjorthorn

Re: [Banned by Cataclysmanic] Roostercult- RP server Banned for LRP

Post by Hjorthorn »

No ban on file for 'Roostercult'. We can't lift a ban that doesn't exist, and we certainly can't lift somebody else's ban. Please contact BYOND support for assistance with your account being recognized as somebody else's.

Rooster Cult

Post by Rooster Cult »

will do, thank you for the help hjorthorn.

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

closing due to inactivity
we're cleaning up our boards because the current response time in general is pretty bad.

for you, contact us on discord, i can do debugging.