[R3dtaile] Slybrowngote - permanent clown job ban (main server)

slybrowngote

[R3dtaile] Slybrowngote - permanent clown job ban (main server)

Post by slybrowngote »

BYOND account and character name: Slybrowngote, don't remember the character name

Banning admin: R3dtaile (retired admin?)

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main server, permanent, ban issued in 2020-12-17

Ban reason: Banned from Clown - ban placed for R3dtaile: After microwaving metal, proceeded to space themselves(? I think) , they've received numerous warnings for their behavior as a clown, and have in fact, been banned from clown before. Rules for clowns are relaxed, but not this relaxed to allow griefing and similar actions. This is a permanent clown ban due to repeated warnings, and a prior clown ban. Additionally, in deadchat, said "worth it"

Your side of the story: is been quite a long time, but still have no excuse for the (admitely silly) stuff I did

Why you think you should be unbanned: is been nearly three years since the job ban, in all this time I have been mostly a rather okay player in the rp server (as my character River Watson), I've changed quite a bit, also the admin in question is no longer in the admin team, so I don't know if that should be a factor. I hope I can get it lifted

zI-H482

Re: [R3dtaile] Slybrowngote - permanent clown job ban (main server)

Post by zI-H482 »

You are about 11 months away from it being 3 years, and the admin leaving the team isn't really a factor. However, it has nevertheless been long enough to warrant lifting this.

The appeal is approved.