[DING DONG BANNU]

obscolene

[DING DONG BANNU]

Post by obscolene »

BYOND Name: obscolene

Reason Banned: Banned for 43800 Minutes (One month) - Ticket accumilation. Latest infraction: Rdming against players and improper escalation, full info in last note. (Total tickets: 10)

Admin who banned you: Zeldazackman

Length Banned: Σ (9.6870411e+12 - 9.687041e+12) minutes (1 month)

Appeal Reason: I stomped on a micro in the bar so Ears punched me. I punched back and we ended up punching each other. I wasn't doing too good, so I picked up a fork and eye-stabbed him. While I was stabbing him, I accidentally hit some other dude and didn't even realize it -- so in return he toolboxes me. I think these two are just ganging up on me, and I'm almost in crit so I take his toolbox and smash them a bit then run to the medbay. I think the fight ended, so I start healing myself. While doing so, Ears comes after me once again and starts punching me. In retaliation, I toolbox him to death. I don't see how this is RDM seen as how he is the one who attacked me, and I believe it was proper escalation as I didn't just straight up MURDER him for hitting me once -- it got more and more serious until it eventually led to his death. I also apologized to the dude I stabbed in the bar, but he didn't seem to believe it was an accident.

please understanderino
-obscolene (p.s.: will you be my valentine??)

Zeldazackman

RE: [DING DONG BANNU]

Post by Zeldazackman »

Appeal accepted, lowered the ban to two days.