[ban] katnep

katnep

[ban] katnep

Post by katnep »

BYOND Name: 
Katnep

Reason Banned/Ticketed:
Tickets accumulated past 10, thermiting into captains as non-antag chemis to secure the disk and ID, changing acces, and keepign the ID- procceeding to do whatever they wanted as captain

Admin who banned/ticketed you:
Theoun
Length Banned/Amount of Tickets:
43800 minutes (rougly) 30 days
Appeal Reason:
I am appealing this ban because while it may have seemed to be power gaming i was trying to help people by doing this, the station was understaffed that round, as well as lacking any heads or security, I secured the disk which i planted in the safe and then used the ID to give myself base access into areas, while this may have been perceived as malicious in intent I intended to use this access to get the station running so we didn't end up having to abort round 30 minutes in because no power/breaches that no one could fix, i then offered job changes to the crew to more crucial positions (denying the people who wanted all access as that is ridiculous), a Shaft miner then messaged me via PDA to order and open a crate for them so they could acquire better gear which i did for them, then as i was fetching metal to fix the wall i was banned. While i can see how these actions could have been interpreted as being for personal gain, i had no intention of doing such and was attempting to help make the round fun rather than another " we have no  power and have to call the shuttle" round at 30 mins. I hope i got my appeal across  sufficiently without too high a word count.

EDIT: I will be away from my home computer for a week so i will be unable to reply to any forum posts after Friday noon
Last edited by katnep on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

katnep

RE: [ban] katnep

Post by katnep »

((can't edit because on my phone)) but after almost a week away I feel it would be prudent to add that I am deeply sorry about this incident and if I am pardoned promise it will never happen again