[[Perm. BAN]] Not like this~!

Finlandier

[[Perm. BAN]] Not like this~!

Post by Finlandier »

Me: "no secret? fucking kys TK lol xD."

Tk: "excuse me? is that a 'please give me OOC ban' i hear?"

Me: "no man, people say it all the time as a fucking joke, it's a stupid meme"

Tk: "i don't joke about that in OOC, you don't do that either unless u wanna play here"

Me: "so, you're offended?"

Tk: "ye."

Me: "well, i'm free to offend, and you're free to be offended."

*permabannu'd.* Reason: Tired of his attitude, told an admin to kill themselves over ooc, and when told not to he said he's free to offend.  Just like how I'm free to permaban them for being toxic.  Good riddance.

I'm extremely offended by the fact that he called me toxic. Jesus fucking christ.

I'll do the info and whatnot below, but first, a few words.

Permaban? A solid, actual /permanent/ ban for saying 'kys' and after that saying that I'm free to offend and he's free to be offended? It's a little too extreme. Just a little.

Basically, this is what normally would happen. Or at least, if we'd all be fair.

me: "kys. i'm free to offend and you're free to be offended."

admin: "whoa boy. that's a bit too wild for the OOC, friend. why don't you just... shush and cool down for a bit? maybe you'll learn not to do these things over OOC." 

*gives OOC mute, or maybe, a maximum punishment; a temp-ban.*

Tk: "i don't fucking like your attitude, you're a toxic cunt, thank god i have the authority to make you fuck off forever" 

*permban.*

Yyeeeeaaahh. Just a little too extreme.

Yeah, I know, this apply is a bit passive-aggressive. I could be a lot more apologetic and all, but I really have nothing to apologize for other than triggering/offending Tk. Then again, being a person of authority, people like him should know how to take critique. Y'know, admins and all that, they get shat on a lot.

Oh, and, I really think that griefing and releasing plasma/setting the singulo free is worth a permanent ban. Not a few comments over OOC. "fucking kys, Tk" was obviously a joke - I don't want him to get harmed and all that. Also I'd like to point out that I did stop saying 'kys', obviously. All I did was 'give him attitude and be toxic' as he said.

TL;DR. The ban is way too extreme for such a little thing. Tk shouldn't be selfish and ban people because he feels like it's what they deserve, instead, he should at least try to be fair and think how the /server/ would in general punish players. Got questions? Ask away. Thanks.  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

BYOND Name: Finlandier.

Reason Banned: Tired of his attitude, told an admin to kill themselves over ooc, and when told not to he said he's free to offend.  Just like how I'm free to permaban them for being toxic.  Good riddance.

Admin who banned/ticketed you: Tk420634

Length Banned/Amount of Tickets: AN ETERNITY AAAA

Appeal Reason: Admin's punishment was way too extreme for what a player did. It's like executing a protestor at some mall. Also read above - should give you another few reasons.

Leon_Leonardo

RE: [[Perm. BAN]] Not like this~!

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Ban reduced to an OOC perma-ban. Consider this your final warning.
Last edited by Leon_Leonardo on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.