Ban appeal

jerichorose

Ban appeal

Post by jerichorose »

BYOND Name: Aqu Allen.

Reason Banned: Killed a clown.

Admin who banned: Verkister.

Length Banned: Permament.

Appeal Reason: First of all, I am a new member. Before the ban I am appealing to I got a perma-ban for breaking into the security and then my internet crashed, leaving my character there braindead. Already explained the whole thing and got another chance. After that, when I was at the laundry, choosing clothes, a clown ran over to me and shaved my head while I was not able to do much in a lenght of one second. I knew about the mirror option but also I do like RPing, so I decided to stay bald. I found the clown on my PDA and threatened to kill him, what I did. I knew I would go to JAIL what was totally fine for me, clown felt the consequences and I felt the consequences, but it seems not and I got banned again for it. I appeal here to say that it is a too high penalty, because that's why the station has IG jail, right?
Last edited by jerichorose on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Verkister

RE: Ban appeal

Post by Verkister »

jerichorose wrote: BYOND Name: Aqu Allen.

Reason Banned: Killed a clown.

Admin who banned: Verkister.

Length Banned: Permament.

Appeal Reason: First of all, I am a new member. Before the ban I am appealing to I got a perma-ban for breaking into the security and then my internet crashed, leaving my character there braindead. Already explained the whole thing and got another chance. After that, when I was at the laundry, choosing clothes, a clown ran over to me and shaved my head while I was not able to do much in a lenght of one second. I knew about the mirror option but also I do like RPing, so I decided to stay bald. I found the clown on my PDA and threatened to kill him, what I did. I knew I would go to JAIL what was totally fine for me, clown felt the consequences and I felt the consequences, but it seems not and I got banned again for it. I appeal here to say that it is a too high penalty, because that's why the station has IG jail, right?
Very well. Wasn't going to apply a ban originally, but since the notes had another fresh ban that had just been lifted, I just kinda reapplied it. But since the original ban on the file was apparently caused by an internet crash I'll take it off.