Ban Appeal

Foehammer

Ban Appeal

Post by Foehammer »

BYOND Name:FoehammerEcho419

Reason Banned:RDM on escape shuttle before docking along with other offences as a relative newjoin.

Admin who banned:theoun

Length Banned:Perma

Appeal Reason:Being a new player I am not quite sure of all of the rules. I do know that I did not RDM on the escape shuttle before docking, I was caught on fire by someone with a flamethrower and was immediately beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. I did not realize I killed anyone and if I did i did not do it intentionally. I have no clue as to what the "other offences" are. I was never once contacted by an admin or other staff, I was never informed of breaking any rules, and I have no prior offences. The person who beat me to death (maybe because I was on fire? Wrong intent maybe? I am unsure) was, to my knowledge, never contacted by an admin. My friends and I have been enjoying this server for a few days now and plan on returning frequently. I am still a newbie who has only been playing for about a week now so if I was doing something wrong please let me know next time instead of immediately issuing a permaban.

Turreus

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Turreus »

Well, you don't seem to be a standard Newjoin griefer, just some newbie who got caught in a confusing situation. Since you took the time to make an appeal, I see little reason to continue this ban. As of now, it should be lifted. Take care.

===APPEAL APPROVED===
Last edited by Turreus on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.