Ban Appeal

Tamassran

Ban Appeal

Post by Tamassran »

BYOND Name: Tamassran

Reason Banned: You, or another user of this computer or connection (gruntmaster26) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: (MANUAL BAN) Same CID as Tamassran. Multi-keying is not allowed

Admin who banned: turgent

Length Banned: 1 minute (permanent)

Appeal Reason: I'll be frank and not waste anyone's time, I've been hankering to get back in space station 13 and I liked this station before the ban was applied, I can't remember if I appealed it once before or not, but if I did it evidently wasn't accepted. I've no idea who gruntmaster26 is or why the same CID was displayed. I have a few byond accounts and that's not one of them. I'd like to get back to playing SS13 and I'd like to give your server another spin. Any information that would help you discern whether or not I'm telling the truth is available if you ask, I am not entirely sure how to prove that I don't know who this person is or why I had the same CID so please help me in that regard.

Kenzie

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Kenzie »

Considering the evidence, it seems plausible to me that you're not gruntmaster26 so I've unbanned you.
ex-headmin

Tamassran

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Tamassran »

Oh, thank you very much!