BigTyrone

[Derkuleen]TyroneBig[PERM BAN for not enough effort put into MRP]

Post by BigTyrone »

Ckey-Tyronebig
ingame-Tyrone Anthonia

Admin-Derkuleen

Perm ban from citadel

Reason for ban

I would like to apologize that I got off the wrong foot on this server. I am new to MRP, (Besides Black Desert I have no experience in an MRP erotic ss13 environment) and used to the Lrp experience and wanted to try out a more adult-oriented server and my friend recommended Citadel as a good option. I apologize that my actions came off creepy but I was informed that u can have erotic interactions so I was trying to understand it and how it interacted with other players as the way it worked was interesting. The body mentioned was catatonic BY NO MEANS am I a necrophiliac that's a disgusting thought. It was simply a mean to see how the system interacts! Also, I was informed by mentors to ask admins for help. I apologize for the inconvenience I caused.

I believe I should be unbanned because I now better understand how the server worked when I was banned and with the reasoning behind the ban ill make sure next time ill put more effort and such to create a better MRP environment for those around me.

derkuleen

Re: [Derkuleen]TyroneBig[PERM BAN for not enough effort put into MRP]

Post by derkuleen »

I will concede your account was incredibly new at the time of the ban and I'm willing to accept lack of knowledge was the basis for your actions versus something more malicious. As it were past iterations of this type of behavior by new accounts was obvious attempts at griefing i didn't exactly get the same feeling with you but didn't want to accept the chance so I went ahead with the ban in the hopes you would appeal. Thank you for taking the time to do so, ill go ahead with removing your server ban since you took the time to make the appeal you clearly have some intention to actually play here. poor behavior from this point forward however will likely be met with greater scrutiny.