[BlackMajor] Permanent ban from Main Server.

IUrmYeah

[BlackMajor] Permanent ban from Main Server.

Post by IUrmYeah »

BYOND account and character name: BigNeeples & IUrmYeah. Character names unknown.

Banning admin: BlackMajor

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Citadel SS13 - permanently.

Ban reason: I was banned for mass RDM and using a secondary key to avoid death.

Your side of the story: I'll admit that what I did was completely and utterly wrong and was a downward spiral. I had been given multiple warnings and remained oblivious to them and carried on pushing my limits, to the point that I was permanently banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I understand now why I was given a permanent ban as my punishment. I acted inconsiderately and caused unnecessary problems where possible by being immature. I have been playing Hyper Station for a while now, behaving and playing as various different roles appropriately, learning the roles and how to be most effective in said roles.. I only use my main c-key (IUrmYeah).

Note: I have been given a vouch from Dahlular (Co-host) over at Hyper Station 13. I can send a screenshot as evidence via Discord DM's.

HazelBailey

Re: [BlackMajor] Permanent ban from Main Server.

Post by HazelBailey »

If you have the screenshot, please post it here, so everything related to this appeal stays in this appeal.

IUrmYeah

Re: [BlackMajor] Permanent ban from Main Server. Screenshot

Post by IUrmYeah »

Screenshot below/wherever.
Attachments
unknown.png
unknown.png (10.17 KiB) Viewed 3009 times

BlackMajor

Re: [BlackMajor] Permanent ban from Main Server.

Post by BlackMajor »

I'm gonna be honest, from what I remember of you, I don't like a lick of it.
But, you got a vouch from Dahl. Whom I respect.
So I'm gonna let this one slide.

Tread lightly, however. You've been banned multiple times already, during which you've expressed some pretty egregious behaviour, and I would not be surprised if any admin saw fit to bump up what would otherwise be a slap on the wrist into reaffirming that perma.