Ban appeal

lopert12

Ban appeal

Post by lopert12 »

BYOND Name: lopert12

Reason Banned:Be glad this is a weekban and not a permaban. Spraying halls with lube as non-antag drone even when told not to. Supposedly the same round they also told an admin to "fuck off" when attempting to vore braindead. He seemed honest so i am willing to let them off with a weekban.

Admin who banned: subtumaka

Length Banned: 10080 minutes

Appeal Reason:Okay so...i had a rough day and i am sorry for telling the admin to fuck off,and i was just curious how does the vore work,also i was just experimenting with the lube,didn't knew it would work,and when subtumaka told me to stop lubbing the floor i didnt lube nothing,the lube only worked when i sprayed one tile away from me,and when i sprayed 2-3 tiles away the lube effect didnt work,and if i would empty the bottle it would made the floor slippery.
Please forgive me about the small misunderstanding with the "fuck off" part,i was just a bit pissed becuse the rough day thing,got a bit mad...yeah...again sorry

Kenzie

RE: Ban appeal

Post by Kenzie »

I'll reduce the ban to three days and give you a perma drone jobban instead. This is not really a good idea to be doing as a non-antag in general, but as a drone it's especially bad. And telling admins to fuck off is also imprudent.
ex-headmin