(Mr.JWhitt/BlackMajor) Main - self antagging and ooc heat

ForrestWick

(Mr.JWhitt/BlackMajor) Main - self antagging and ooc heat

Post by ForrestWick »

BYOND account and character name: ForrestWick

Banning admin: JWhitt, don't remember how involved BM was but I know he was somewhat at least.

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):
Perma, main
Ban reason: I can't find my previous appeal and trying to get it via connecting to Cit to get the ban message keeps sending me to "dreamseeker ran into an issue", so I'll just recreate it as best I can from memory.

The ban reason listed off me getting heated in ooc a bunch and being toxic. It didn't list the actual reason, I'm pretty sure, which was me stealing traitor theft objective items during a murderbone wizardround

Your side of the story: I was bored and it was late at night, so I just kinda did it against better judgement.in regards to getting heated, yeah that's not changed a whole lot but I'm trying. I've managed to pinpoint what the exact issues are, primarily the performance of others will influence my own style of playing in a round, and since a lot of rounds devolved into chaos I felt no obligation to be any different. I also run into an issue a lot where people on Citadel, both the discord and ss13 server, will often get into conversations I'm having about controversial subjects, twist my words to support their side and discredit me, and then when I respond they get friends to back them up. The issue there is more due to me responding to it poorly and I'm starting to realize as much.

I got told to get a vouch and wound up getting told by Geem if I decided to appeal my ban here, he'd vouch for me. I dunno if it counts for much, but I may as well try.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't have much to say here. Despite all the shit I talk about Citadel, it's where I got my start with the game and it's where I met a lot of good friends. It's a trash fire at times, but I still had plenty of fun rounds, good experiences, and met some good people. Suru, Timothy, Sachi, Michael, Cecil, Kamikaze, Gronk, Persi, Tupina, and a few others. It'd be great to see them again, and for me to be able to code a bit for the server here and there.

My time away made me realize just what kind of player I became, and I made an active effort to change that. There's a place for certain behaviors, and even more so Citadel has the potential to be a good, mrp focused server. If I'm given another chance, I want to help with that.

geemiesif

Re: (Mr.JWhitt/BlackMajor) Main - self antagging and ooc heat

Post by geemiesif »

Forrest has been playing without any major incident on the SkyRat server for quite some time. They are also learning how hard it can be to be staff as they are working with us in event planning and devlopment.

MrJWhit

Re: (Mr.JWhitt/BlackMajor) Main - self antagging and ooc heat

Post by MrJWhit »

All right, with the vouch from Reece, and the fact that it's been a couple of months is a good enough reason for an unban for me.