[derkuleen] bobsled - main server

bobsled

[derkuleen] bobsled - main server

Post by bobsled »

BYOND account and character name: bobsled / dont remember the name, i use random names

Banning admin: derkuleen

Ban type/duration: temp ban/week

Ban reason: afking and being greytidey

Your side of the story: i was playing cargo tech, and my fatass fingers accidentally hit the r to toggle throw instead of e for equip, making me accidentally throw a bluespace crystal at a sec officer. they arrest me for 'assault'. keep in mind it was just a raw crystal so it didn't even teleport them. it doesn't even cause a remotely significant amount of damage. i go along with the arrest at first, but when the warden doesn't really care i just dip because i was about ready to cryo anyway

Why you think you should be unbanned: i dont think causing like 5 brute damage is being greytidey. i admit afking when you get arrested sucks though

derkuleen

Re: [derkuleen] bobsled - main server

Post by derkuleen »

bans when people afk before we can get a ahelp off is pretty standard. even if a ban was to be placed at the time for what ever you did (if you actually did the bs crystal right that might of been an issue lad) it probably would be expired by now-ish. ill lift the ban given you took the time to come here and make a post.