[Zellular] Lt. Bytes - Main server Permaban

Lt. Bytes

[Zellular] Lt. Bytes - Main server Permaban

Post by Lt. Bytes »

BYOND account and character name: Ckey: Lt. Bytes Character name: Bailey Orstwiess

Banning admin: Zellular

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permanent/Ban from the main server.

Ban reason: Left During a middle of an admin help

Your side of the story: After the final message was sent from Zellular I had gathered from what was said from them was that the conversation/ahelp was over. Before I decided to go into cryosleep I waited for about 3-4 minutes for the admin ticket to be either closed or to be given a final statement. Since nothing was sent In that time frame I figured the last thing they said was the closing statement. The other reason for me leaving was that the time in my area was 2:30 a.m. well past the time I usually I go to bed. I would also like to mention that the ahelp was first initiated by me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel that this was a bit of a misunderstanding when I left the server mid ahelp as I didn't think that the ahelp was still active. I'm sorry I had left during the ahelp and in the future I will try to avoid complications like this in the future.

Zellular

Re: [Zellular] Lt. Bytes - Main server Permaban

Post by Zellular »

The fact it was initiated by you doesn't matter since at the time I was questioning you.
A reply ahelp along the lines of "Can we finish this up I need to leave." Just anything to tell me that you needed to leave and weren't just running away from the problem. An ahelp is active until it is resolved or closed, I'll remove the perma but please remember this in the future and try to think more before you act in-game to avoid situations like the one you ahelped about. Acting on impulse just causes problems.

Lt. Bytes

Re: [Zellular] Lt. Bytes - Main server Permaban

Post by Lt. Bytes »

Alright, I will try to keep this in mind in the future to notify admins when I need to leave the server during an ahelp. Thank you very much for removing the permaban.