[DeltaFire] Pawoverlord - Noncon + Murder

Pawoverlord

[DeltaFire] Pawoverlord - Noncon + Murder

Post by Pawoverlord »

BYOND account and character name:
Pawoverlord - I don't remember any characters that might have been created.

Banning admin:
DeltaFire

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):
Perma

Ban reason:
Non-Con Murder

Your side of the story:
The account that was banned, Weaponized Toaster, and prooobably KittyKatLover (I dunno her ckey, but that sounds about right) live with me at my parents' house. I, unfortunately, am Toasters' brother. And when I was asked by a few friends to come to play with them over on Citadel I was greeted with an IP ban due to my brother being a little shit. Due to the IP ban being applied, no one at the current IP may play. And while I am not speaking on behalf of my brother or his girlfriend, and feel they should not be unbanned. I wanted to reach out and see if I may be unbanned.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I would like to be unbanned to resume playing with my friends and not be required to ask them to leave the server to play elsewhere with me. While I do understand, as an admin for Phoenix Station and having served several other servers as staff (willing to provide all server names and contact information as needed), that this appeal will look like I am falsifying information and pretending to be someone else. I would like to mention here that I will be more than willing to provide as much evidence as needed, as well as reaching out to other servers where my reputation is known.

I would also like to notate that, I am not asking for the offending player, Weaponized Toaster, to be unbanned. But instead, I am requesting if the IP ban could be lifted, and I will make sure to notate to active staff if my brother attempts to use this appeal to weasel his own way back onto the server. (As well as unprofessionally rip his keyboard out of the desk to beat him with it.)

Thank you for your time and consideration. If you need anything special from me, let me know and I will be able to provide it within' 24 hours of the request. <3
Last edited by Pawoverlord on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Putnam

Re: IP Ban Appeal: Admin - DeltaFire

Post by Putnam »

"Nonconned" isn't murder, it's rape, for the record.

Also, follow the format given on the stickied post in this forum--dunno if you can edit titles, that's the only issue here.

Pawoverlord

Re: [DeltaFire] Pawoverlord - Noncon + Murder

Post by Pawoverlord »

I meant it as the noncon with murder as the addition. As it states in the ban, the two noncon and a murder.

Either way! I edited the title to reflect the needed change.

DeltaFire

Re: [DeltaFire] Pawoverlord - Noncon + Murder

Post by DeltaFire »

Sounds legit, already asked a headmin to modify the ban accordingly. Sorry for any inconveniences the IP ban caused to you, though I'll be leaving a note just as a notice. Moving this to accepted.