Glueable

[Auris456852] Glueable - Main server - Eating antag brain

Post by Glueable »

BYOND account and character name: BYOND: Glueable; IGN: Beauth

Banning admin: Auris456852

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Perm

Ban reason:

Your side of the story:

I was chilling out as a bartender, I heard that there was no security on board and there was one head of staff: The Head of Personnel, and so I decided to hang out and watch his back from afar to see if there's any issues. I was approached by someone with a Contractor baton, He stunned the shit outta me and started dragging me to medical, someone helped out and threw thermite at him, and we all proceeded to kick the living shit out of him. After he died, I asked what to do with his body, and someone said to bring him to robotics. I was alright with this so i went there, I checked my PDA and saw no roboticists so I just broke into a easily repairable window. I went in, grabbed a saw and hacked his head off, took the brain and shoved it in an MMI, I examined it and it said that he disconnected, so I took it out, grabbed the brain and deepfried it, sharing it with the cook. I was having issues with my internet shortly afterwards, I could barely move and I just got off until it got better, I attempted to fix the router and I had to disconnect it, it took a long while to get back up and afterwards I was banned. Apologies if it seemed like I was avoiding any contact with the admins.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I guess I misunderstood the logic of taking out an antagonist and taking him out of the round permanently. (although the MMI did say he was disconnected) Plus with the whole corona pandemic, I think that had a hand with my internet fucking dying. I apologize for missing the admin PM and I will try to limit any misunderstandings in the future.

thanks bruvs <3

auris456852

Re: [Auris456852] Glueable - Main server - Eating antag brain

Post by auris456852 »

Alright, I got a bit of time, so here we go. Sorry for the wait.

Assuming all you said was correct, giving the benefit of the doubt here... Like with cloning, I suggest giving it a bit before you do something with them. And even then, just like you lost connection, there's a chance they may have lost connection as well. There's a reason morgue trays notify people when someone's back in their body.

Anyhow, ban is lifted. Remember, both antags and non-antags are here to play the game, so ideally, it'd be best to not take them out of the round permanently if you can help it, or at least not for long. This goes both ways, of course.