DigitalSquirrel95. Spensara- Metagrudge on main, Permaban

Spensara

DigitalSquirrel95. Spensara- Metagrudge on main, Permaban

Post by Spensara »

Byond Ckey: Spensara, Ig char. Joker Amari

Banning Admin. DigitalSquirrel95

Ban Reason: Mutinied against the captain when the captain went above their head and gave the detective armory access. Ahelped beforehand, but after not getting an answer, decided to take it into their own hands. Admit their decision was influenced by the captain being "One of Ana Bowchiefs fuck buddies", and was why they acted with such prejudice. Round ID 21370

My side of the story. It's been a long fucking time. So It may not be 100% accurate. But from what I remember is, The captain was constantly picking fights with my Sec officers and Me who was currently the HoS as Joker Amari. And then after I stripped the rather autistic Detective of their access, the captain gave them Armory and then some with access. And when my officers asked questions they were whipped with the chain of command. And at that point I was ready to fucking kill the captain for being a monkey. So I took one of my officers and we dropped the captain, taking them to the brig stripping their clothes and equipment, and locking it in the armory. Later there was a divide with my sec team. And they took the captain into the bridge locked it down and prvented me from getting to them which I was fine with. I think it was just a shitty situation started by an incompetent and may I add dickish captain that was meta buddying with the detective. And as seen above I admitted to metagrudging which is never justified and is probably my only case of this behavior.

Why I should be unbanned: Perma is a bit much for this maybe being my only time of commiting metagrudge. And I am the one to blame for creating this goddamn mess. After taking a break, I think im ready to integrate back, If the admins are ready to deal with my autism and retardation of course. I'll try my best to not hold a grudge which is quite honestly something I've worked on this these past months. I'm not sure how well I've improved but im ready for another shot at playing. I'm quite a different person and I hope I can get a second chance. But to be fair this has been like my fourth perma ban. So I'm not sure If you want me back anyways. I'm ready to hear any critiques on my behavior and I want to hear the side of the admins on the subject. This is a whole light heartdly written post and im fully ready to be denied back into Citadel. It would just be nice to come back and hang with the people I've spent so much time with.

HazelBailey

Re: DigitalSquirrel95. Spensara- Metagrudge on main, Permaban

Post by HazelBailey »

So obviously, the metagrudge was what upgraded this to a perma, instead of the three days I had originally been leaning on. With the notes list you had, it being the first time you had gotten in trouble for metagrudge was irrelevant to me.

Here's what Ill propose, and it's the only leeway I'm willing to give you given your history on the server. I'll lift the ban, but you'll be on probation until I decide to lift it. If, at any time during that, you get in enough trouble that the admin dealing with your case decides you should be banned, your perma ban will be reapplied and will not be appealable for a very long time, if at all. If you agree with these terms, I'll happily lift your ban.

Spensara

Post by Spensara »

I'm willing to accept that. If I am to be in enough trouble to be perma banned again I consent to an un-appealable ban. This is fine.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Your ban is lifted. This is your last chance, please dont make me regret it.