[Dapnee] Quit Cold Turkey on Main

FancyCyclops

[Dapnee] Quit Cold Turkey on Main

Post by FancyCyclops »

BYOND account and character name: FancyCyclops/Friede Porter

Banning admin: Dapnee

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main, permaban (But it was willing.)

Ban reason: Asked for it. Other reasons are best kept private.

Your side of the story:
It was a cold early morning. Which is to say, I've been playing past night. And since it was way late into the night, I was at a daily low in terms of intelligence, emotions and perhaps even physicality, but I was never quite at a physical peak to begin with. But that's besides the point. You see, this daily low has lead me to do something one would deem "absolutely fucking cringe." That is to say, I became an real hero, and a real human bean. But that's besides the point. In this unhealthy low, I decided, "Wow, I should probably get out of here." Not exactly that, but again, the public eye doesn't need to see or know. I did do that, but unfortunately, I forgot about the fact that I don't know what to do with my day. Not to say that the first few days didn't go smoothly during the proper ban. Once the original ban timed out, I checked in to see if I actually finally got banned, and I was. Thing is, I wasn't banned from the RP server, so I found myself peeking back in here and there, even while the original main ban was still running its time. But there was a small problem. A tiny conundrum, if you will. A pinch of an issue.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I'm really bad at quitting. So I'm making this appeal to get a second opinion on this whole situation. The Self is a bad fact-checker, after all.

MrJWhit

Re: [Dapnee] Quit Cold Turkey on Main

Post by MrJWhit »

It's been what, three days?

FancyCyclops

Post by FancyCyclops »

Yeah. Leave this be until a week or so. Perhaps I shouldn't have bothered.

Dapnee

Post by Dapnee »

Ah, you are still around. Well, good to hear. I'll consider unbanning you if you make an effort to not need this to occur again.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Gonna go ahead and lift this, been sitting enough.