Ban appeal on behalf of Finlandier.

Theoun

Ban appeal on behalf of Finlandier.

Post by Theoun »

BYOND Name: Finlandier.

Character Name: Not sure/not relevant either way.

Time of ban: Link below.

Reason for ban: https://gyazo.com/1d118de234ca0e88d460a30683caf090

Admin who banned you: None other than Turgent.

Appeal:

Well.

It's weekend.

So, now that I have some time, I'd really love to get back in the server. Discussed my ban with Theoun (Thanks to him, this appeal isn't me just spewing salty bullshit.), so.

Anyway, yeah. As the round was literally 5 minutes away from ending, I broke into Security after mild fucking around, to get a box of flashbangs. Turgent told me to stop. I stopped, walked away from there, and soon enough got a month's ban.

As the tickets work, the month was legit, no matter what the crime was. Again, thanks for Theoun for explaining this a bit better for me. But as I've waited for 21 days now, I think it's a good time to lift the ban. Pretty sure that I know what's bad and what's not from now on, and I'll try to behave. I miss the people in the server either way. I've had so much fun there, so.

...Yeah. All in all, I assumed it's okay to steal flashbangs when the round is 5 minutes away from ending. Which wasn't true, so I got banned for it. But I really wish I would've been warned for it, so I would've known when to stop.

Thanks.
Appeal approved on behalf of Turgent.
Last edited by Theoun on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.