[R3dtaile] PostmanPet- Main Permaban appeal

PostmanPet

[R3dtaile] PostmanPet- Main Permaban appeal

Post by PostmanPet »

BYOND account and character name: PostmanPet
Banning admin: R3dtaile
Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permanent ban, Main.
Ban reason: https://prnt.sc/ttuulz
Your side of the story: Sadly, it has been well over a year now from the time I was banned, so I can't remember any details of the exact occasion I was banned for, as well as the events that led up to it. Looking back, I do understand now that my behavior was totally inappropriate, and I wish to apologize for self-antagging and constantly dancing on an edge.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've spend the time after being banned playing on Citadel RP. Feeling a little bitter after the initial ban, I decided that I need to cool my head down a bit. I played a lot, and met a whole different playerbase, characters and people that would accept me and help me to self-improve, as well as helping me to change my roleplay attitude. I'd like to hope that all the time I've spent led to myself getting more mature in both mindset and playstyle, and I apply for an appeal now because I feel that I've changed in my approach to things.

Redtail

Re: [R3dtaile] PostmanPet- Main Permaban appeal

Post by Redtail »

Yeah it's been a long ass time. folks on cit RP have nothing bad to say and often times, that's for the best after a perma. I don't see much issue with lifting the ban for now. I'll do it soonish today when i have a moment to hop on.

Redtail

Re: [R3dtaile] PostmanPet- Main Permaban appeal

Post by Redtail »

It's been lifted.