Derkuleen - Goyru506 - Cit Main, requested ban

Wafflemog

Derkuleen - Goyru506 - Cit Main, requested ban

Post by Wafflemog »

BYOND account and character name: Goyru506 - Agate Prumblim

Banning admin: Derkuleen

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Citadel main server, until further notice

Ban reason: Requested

Your side of the story: Well this is awkward. I don't quite remember the details other than that I threw a huge tantrum and spewed toxic amounts of salt all over the discord, then asked for the ban intentionally so that if I wanted to come back it wouldn't be as simple as just launching the game again.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Having my access restricted to the server helped me fully realize that it was an addictive behavior at the time, my compulsion to come back to this server had been detrimental to getting things done and focusing on playing other games I'd wanted. Now that my living situation and media habits have changed I'm interested in returning.

Redtail

Re: Derkuleen - Goyru506 - Cit Main, requested ban

Post by Redtail »

It's been long enough, and it technically was a requested ban. I' even talked with the banning admin even though they aren't staff anymore to get their opinion on it. I have to ask though, if you know the game was unhealthy for you before, are you absolutely positive you want to try it again? ...As someone who knwos they're addicted to this game, I just want to make sure you are making the best decision for yourself.

Wafflemog

Post by Wafflemog »

I'm certain that I want to try again. I've been thinking about this game for a while and had played on a couple other servers before going through the effort of making an account for this, and as excited as I am to return to this community I've managed to keep my shit together on my end.

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

hi unbanned it's been 2 days for a requested ban