[Putnam] Krzyzstof_K - Main - Heads/Security Role Appeal

Krzyzstof_K

[Putnam] Krzyzstof_K - Main - Heads/Security Role Appeal

Post by Krzyzstof_K »

BYOND account and character name: Krzyzstof_K / Lolli Usuarzan

Banning admin:Putnam

Ban type/duration: Role Ban - Security & All heads. Permanent. These consist of two notes to actually ban me from both sets of roles, but was for the same situation.

Ban reason: 2020-03-14 [ Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Quartermaster - Long pattern of shooting first and asking questions later: too many incidents of barely communicating before executing or arresting, including no less than two within the last 3 days before this ban was put in place. // Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Long pattern of shooting first and asking questions later: too many incidents of barely communicating before executing or arresting, including no less than two within the last 3 days before this ban was put in place. ]

Your side of the story: Well, I'd admit I was pretty dumb five months ago with it all. And I've certainly learned what not to do, and what to do. I relied too much on assumptions of whims of others and I was pretty emotional with all kinds of drama.

Why you think you should be unbanned: As I said it's been around five months I've had been locked out of these roles, and I'm asking if I am ready/earned it back yet. As I feel that I can at least try and show I can be a better person while being not so emotional playing these roles now, and I'm here to see if I can get an answer if I still need to improve my behavior with this to actually earn it back, and if not so-input would be appreciated.

Putnam

Re: [Putnam] Krzyzstof_K - Main - Heads/Security Role Appeal

Post by Putnam »

Haven't personally seen any incidents since, and since I'm the banning admin I guess it'd be better if I say "approved" myself, but I also haven't been around much lately at all.

So that's an approval from me, for now, awaiting pretty much anyone else agreeing.

CygnusB
BYOND Username: CygnusB

Post by CygnusB »

I think this is reasonable. Please try not to make the same mistakes.

Putnam

Post by Putnam »

Alrighty, approved.