[blackmajor] - Ewayn - RP - For memeing

Ewayn

Re: [blackmajor] - Ewayn - RP - For memeing

Post by Ewayn »

Praise my partner for having somehow had the will to still watch this 'cause I kinda forgot this entire thing happened. We've even remained on schedule for that 2 month mark.
BlackMajor wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:47 am

Bloody hell took me a while to get round to this.
I'mma be real, when I looked over this a while back, seeing as you had written yourself into a corner I was very much scratching my head on how to even go about making a decision on this.

And then I forgot about it. Holiday season and all that, wasn't till recently that I was reminded to check in on this.
Yeah that one's on me, I am have stupid sometimes. Utilising the player bulletin board we have for this kinda thing woulda helped, but that's more of making excuses.

Anywho, that aside, I'm admittedly still somewhat on the fence with this. A lot of words were exchanged in here where something as simple as a "Yeah, I did something disruptive in the heat of the moment with a good companion. Got ahead of myself." would have sufficed.
Jay's recollection of your behaviour plays a large part in my concern on lifting this. A history of drama mongering always makes me grimace. But y'know what? I think I can get it. There's some upset a ban happened so suddenly, no questions asked, from something in which from your perspective seemed like harmless goofing off with someone you care about. The video evidence was pretty condemning as something we don't want on RP (and still don't). Though the context brought on even more questions, which spurred this odd argument in which your responses were more of passive aggressive remarks than mutualistic understanding.
Despite it, I can forgive all that, a believer in second chances. You're just a guy, and so am I. In an effort to understand your perspective, I'd probably be mad too.

So if you can just state it simply, like was previously suggested, as just an instance of disruption you played a part in, but did not consider the consequence, I'd be happy to lift this. Afterall, you've already served two months on account of me having dumb, so if I shortened the sentance, it'd have been about now anyway.
Starting off? I really wouldn't worry about it. All my references to you taking a while to check in were purely meant as jokes. If the biggest problem in someone's life is not being able to play a shitty space man game? They're having a pretty good day. Frankly the forced break has felt nice.

Don't really care to say a whole lot anymore, I've since found better outlets for vomiting up large amounts of text for fun so I'll keep it short.

I kinda feel as if I've already acknowledged that I fucked up a bit by dedicating to such a dumb meme. I have no intention of stroking any egos by groveling and begging to be unbanned, really. I have pointed out where I went wrong and why I got banned, one more time feels entirely unnecessary. If what I've already said and a two month timeout isn't acceptable? Oh well. But if we're willing to move on with things? Cool.
Either way the world'll keep on going.

BlackMajor

Re: [blackmajor] - Ewayn - RP - For memeing

Post by BlackMajor »

"I have no intention of stroking any egos by groveling and begging to be unbanned."
God, mood. I always hated the idea in unbans that you basically have to suck up and slather someones toes just to win favour.

Anyway, aight. The request to acknowledge the mistakes was more of a raincheck to see if you were actually still around, but props to ya' for highlighting such.

Yer unbanned.