[Silicons] TyrianTyrell - Main - inflaming

TyrianTyrell

[Silicons] TyrianTyrell - Main - inflaming

Post by TyrianTyrell »

BYOND account and character name: TyrianTyrell, Ruby

Banning admin: Silicons

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permaban (needs a vouch)

Ban reason: being inflammatory

Your side of the story: Someone said "Why would I listen to a woman?" My character is female and would've taken offense, so she fired back. I was banned without any sort of alert that I was toeing the line or anything.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think the ban was legitimate. It was in response to me telling off someone for being misogynistic in character. Also, no one attempted to contact me about the situation. In addition, I think the requirements for lifting the ban (requiring a vouch from another server, seriously?) are too strict.

Silicons

Re: [Silicons] TyrianTyrell - Main - inflaming

Post by Silicons »

you made it clear that you were going out of your way to annoy people and then put it into action both oocly icly and on the discord

i don't see why i should lift this. at a certain point you need a certain amount of thick skin to play this game and if you go out of your way to treat everyone as beneath you you're the problem, not everyone else. i looked at the logs that round. you were banned from ooc in the same round, then joined the round, and did nothing in the round but get into radio arguments.

i am willing to give you one, singular last try, to contribute to the place, instead of get into arguments, if you are willing to agree to stop getting so fired up over everything to the point of inflaming ooc over balance (see above on 'acting everyone is beneath you and stupid').
if you are not willing to agree to that, or if you do this again even after agreeing to that, it will be a ban with a vouch needed for unban. i am not budging on this.

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

furthermore, actually post the full ban reason. paraphrasing is not okay given that exact wording can make or break ban reasons at times.

TyrianTyrell

Post by TyrianTyrell »

I can't figure out how to upload the image, so I'll just quote it. "constantly inflaming other players ic and oocly this is a qc ban without a vouch from another reputable server goodbye" In any case, I'll try my best. I hope it's enough.

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

unbanned, please do not do this again.