[RP] Max_SteelF- dumb dumb character

Max_steelf

[RP] Max_SteelF- dumb dumb character

Post by Max_steelf »

BYOND account and character name: Max_SteelF/Bark

Banning admin: avaricepleonexia

Ban type/duration: RP server- Permanent

Ban reason: having meme character

Your side of the story: 4 months ago during a *very* bad day I happened to be playing a character which was deemed unfitting by an admin. during said bad times, I was confronted to get out of the round through cryogenics or whatever means possible- And due to how much of a bad mood I had and the inability to cope with stress, I offered a 'better' solution which is logging off. This, of course, resulted in a permanent ban as far as I can remember.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

it was childish, I should've thought the situation through using my brain instead of my feelings, but I still stand by the fact a permanent ban took place was just too far much of a punishment for such. I took a break from SS13 for about 3-4 months and here I am, back with a chill mind. If you're willing to give a second chance, then go ahead. If not, then I tried to bargain, I guess. Whatever that had happened will not happen again.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: [RP] Max_SteelF- dumb dumb character

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Your ban over this was never meant to be permanent, it's just standard Admin procedure to place a permanent ban on someone when they disconnect when they have no obvious intent to reconnect so as to facilitate conversation on the forums. It took ya this long to write back to us, and, I agree - a permanent ban over something so small isn't fair.

So, consider this ban lifted.