[ZeroNetAlpha] Frontline03- Citadel station RP, Citadel station Main

Frontline03

[ZeroNetAlpha] Frontline03- Citadel station RP, Citadel station Main

Post by Frontline03 »

BYOND account and character name:Frontline03

Banning admin:ZeroNetAlpha

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):Permanant, Citadel RP

Ban reason:https://gyazo.com/f021d1e262eccc788180e1aa289c2df3

Your side of the story: I, a pilot, asked chemistry for Hyperzine and Tramadol, When I was given it the doctor asked if the chems were for exploration purposes, I go "Sure" to which they ask I return the chemicals, I then run away from him and go to the shuttle to escape sec due to the chemist saying I had stolen the drugs. I book it to Virgo 4 and stay there for a bit, then return and get arrested. I then, in prison, I kill myself. I had asked during the conflict after I was arrested for an admin to deal with it aswell.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This was 2 years ago, i'm not the player I was then, this was also a first offense on cit RP, only other admin note i'd got was when the scaling fucked up, and I had a "Dick nose" which was more of a joke than anything

Extra notes: I am also banned from cit main for being Underage amongst other shittery, I did make an appeal before for the RP server but it was denied for me being underage.

Frontline03

Re: [ZeroNetAlpha] Frontline03- Citadel station RP, Citadel station Main

Post by Frontline03 »

Should clarify, I am not underage anymore.