[GlitchyCore] GaxxG - main permaban for Breaking drone laws and leaving in the middle of Ahelp

DuckieDucko

[GlitchyCore] GaxxG - main permaban for Breaking drone laws and leaving in the middle of Ahelp

Post by DuckieDucko »

BYOND account and character name: GaxxG is my BYOND account name, I don't remember my character name, sorry.

Banning admin: GlitchyCore

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main Server, permanently. (On the 25th of April, 2019, about 1 year and 11 months ago)

Ban reason: "Breaking drone laws by giving someone a HoS hardsuit and spare ID and then welding departures airlocks closed at the command of the person that printed the drone shell, and then disconnected while in the process of dealing with the ahelp."-GlitchyCore

Your side of the story: I discovered the game from the Ssseth video like most folks, and had only played the game for about 4-5 hours at that point. It was the first time I had ever played a Drone before, and I was convinced for some reason that I had to follow every command given to me by the guy that printed me. He told me to give him a HoS hardsuit, Spare ID and to sabotage departures to prevent people from escaping. I assumed this was just some sort of strange antag role, so I obliged. When GlitchyCore caught me and asked me what I was even thinking, I decided that because this wasn't my "main" server that I would just simply ignore the consequences of my actions instead of just explaining myself. So I just left in the middle of a conversation, y'know, like an asshole.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I've played the game for a couple hundred hours since then (mostly in Medical and as AI) and I've learned a bit more about the game and the community surrounding it since then. I learned that this game is way more fun when you're not playing like a total jerk. So I truly hope you guys trust me and let me join back, if not then I understand completely!