[MrJwhit] Spensara "Picking Fights" on discord Mainserver

Spensara

[MrJwhit] Spensara "Picking Fights" on discord Mainserver

Post by Spensara »

BYOND account and character name: spensara (Joker Amari)

Banning admin: MrJwhit

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Perm 05-06-2020

Ban reason: Picking fights and responding poorly to being told to cut it out. As per terms of the banning.

Your side of the story: I was being rude and passive aggressive in the discord. Can't really remember what I said that was taken to such an offense to get me banned, also not exactly sure why a discord ban also resulted in a server ban but that's not my place to really question it.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been close to a year now, and yes like the last thousand times i promised I changed. Well I can not promise anything, just hopefully I've mellowed out enough to play again. Just here to have a good time and I've been through the ringer on these things here. If you wanna just close this shit without batting an eye I can't complain. lol

Trojan_Coyote

Re: [MrJwhit] Spensara "Picking Fights" on discord Mainserver

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

Do you have any head admin to vouch for improved behavior? From another server, and hopefully their discord.

Spensara

Post by Spensara »

I've actually become a headmin on lumos, not sure if that counts. You can ask the multitude of staff there if I'm a decent addition to the staff and server. Otherwise I have no other references.

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

Barring any severe objections I'm willing to lift this.
It's been a year. I don't want to do the old thing of requiring a vouch always. If it gets bad again the ban can always be reapplied. I have faith.

Trojan_Coyote

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

I wasn't around when the ban was placed so I'm willing to have faith : thumbs up: