Discordban/Ezhan#9445/Unknown banning admin

Ezhan4303

Discordban/Ezhan#9445/Unknown banning admin

Post by Ezhan4303 »

BYOND account and character name:Ethan4303/Ru-Lei

Banning admin:Unknown

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):Discord/server, permanent

Ban reason: I believe it was due to me powergaming, slight grief on a tram before end round, and ooc in ic on an old citadel server which lead to me being banned on the discord aswell.

Your side of the story: Its been well over i believe 2-3 years since then and i cant really form much of an excuse as to why i did it other then i was just starting to get into ss13 ore the game was still new-ish to me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: The time i had been banned was when i had not really gotton into the game nor understood the rules much to at all, i have improved on my behavior since then and have been improving still, There are a few people who could vouch for this on the discord aswell, I should also put into consideration of my old account i had a ban apeal from under the name of "WIllow13". I have swapped my account over to this fresh one to hopfully start anew with a more up to date account that more or less matches with my discord username and byond account.

Delams-The-SM

Re: Discordban/Ezhan#9445/Unknown banning admin

Post by Delams-The-SM »

is goid liz, deserves pat welcome and cooki +1
but really, between time here on Main and other servers like Yog i played with them i can 100% vouch for them
good lizard that just tries to be a good lizard, for sure better than whatever caused them to receive that ban
deserves a second chance

Ezhan4303

Post by Ezhan4303 »

I have been notified that the ban reason for the discord ban was due to me advertising another server according to Bhijn, I dont know who the banning admin is from the discord still though. From the actual ban reason for the RP server ban it goes as this :"(MANUAL BAN) As a chemist, detonated multiple chemical grenades on the tram as the round ended and disconnected before they could be questioned. Additionally frequently used ooc terms in IC, for example refering to other servers and "XD". if you think this ban is unfit, please appeal on the forums.", The banning admin was Izzyinbox. I dont see this ban as unfit but i do see that i have matured well past this state of being new to the game and that mentality. If it helps to prove anything i am a mentor on another semi popular server(Yogstation) And have many friends who can vouch for me. I just ask for a second chance on both the discord and the main server.

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

Just for anyone who's viewing this from the outside:

-You're not actually banned from main as best I can check, you're totally free to play on main and welcome to.
-Izzy is not an admin anymore, and another admin can't overrule what an admin has said, only a headmin. So this will come down to a headmin decision.

I don't have access to the discord ban information, because I'm a trialmin at the moment, so I can't physically provide that information myself. Sorry about that.

I also think that this sort of ban thing is totally fine and reasonable, and, I'll do what I can to verify a vouch from the staff there. That'll just take a some time.

Ezhan4303

Post by Ezhan4303 »

-You're not actually banned from main as best I can check, you're totally free to play on main and welcome to.
Sorry, I had the servers mixed up and referenced the incorrect server, Im banned on the RP server, Not the Main one. But i understand the server ban must be overrulled by a headmin but what about the discord ban? Is the admin who issued that ban still around or is that from Izzy aswell?

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

Ezhan4303 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:06 am
Sorry, I had the servers mixed up and referenced the incorrect server, Im banned on the RP server, Not the Main one. But i understand the server ban must be overrulled by a headmin but what about the discord ban? Is the admin who issued that ban still around or is that from Izzy aswell?
It's all good, I just got word back that you got a thumbs up from yogstation staff, and so you've all good there.

This is... honestly about as far as I can go for this stuff, someone else will need to handle it. I can't look it up on discord for who did it, and, it would be better for a headmin to handle the unban on RP.
Sorry about that, I do what I can.

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

Aaand I just got work from headmin silicons that you can be unbanned on RP, so you're all good there.

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

And silicons lifted your discord ban, you're all good now! Hop on the discord and I can give you the roles you need.

Ezhan4303

Post by Ezhan4303 »

Thank you :)