[Unknown] LeonDuvall - Discord ban

LeonDuvall

[Unknown] LeonDuvall - Discord ban

Post by LeonDuvall »

Discord name: LeonDuvall#1979

Banning admin: Unknown, discord does not inform.

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Discord, Permanent.

Ban reason: Posted an image that violated guidelines.

Your side of the story: Personal interpretation of the image differed. It's been well over a year now, I waited three months on my last (rather excessively poorly written and worded) appeal to be processed. I'm also unsure of what the "quite a bit more" deathride referred to was, as I do not personally remember being warned for other images, though it's certainly possible it happened, possibly leading up in a short time period before my ban, as I do remember "canon age" being something that was brought up much more frequently. I will not post images like that again, and would be more than willing to accept a ban from NSFW channels instead, as it's not something I particularly care about; I also very much would like to be able to communicate via the discord again, as I've taken to working on mapping and would desperately like some level of access to the community knowledge on development.

Silicons

Re: [Unknown] LeonDuvall - Discord ban

Post by Silicons »

Per our discussion on staffchat.
This ban is being lifted with a permanent ban from the NSFW category being applied in its place.