[Crashinator08] randomoddguy - citadel station 13 banned for running around with cock out as warden.

randomoddguy

[Crashinator08] randomoddguy - citadel station 13 banned for running around with cock out as warden.

Post by randomoddguy »

BYOND account and character name: randomoddguy, Richard Johnson

Banning admin: Crashinator08

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permanent

Ban reason: "Made a character named 'Richard Johnson' which ran around with his dick out as a Warden. Disconnected when bwoinked about this. Feel free to appeal when you want to talk about this."

Your side of the story: I was playing with a dumb meme name because I'm not good at coming up with names, played plenty of rounds just fine, decided to experiment with the erp commands in my office because I had little to do after selecting Warden and grew rather bored. I may have sodomized a corgi after realizing I was given a prompt to do so in game out of morbid curiosity, got bwoinked after being marked for death, and then stared at it blankly going "uhhhhhhh" because I was anxious. And then I believe my computer disconnected.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't know I didn't really grief or anything I just kind of didn't answer the bwoink because I was scared. It's been a few years now.

MrJWhit

Re: [Crashinator08] randomoddguy - citadel station 13 banned for running around with cock out as warden.

Post by MrJWhit »

So, that admin isn't around any more, meaning that a head admin will need to come by and give you a thumbs up.
I've already pinged them on the discord, so it's just a waiting game now.

randomoddguy

Re: [Crashinator08] randomoddguy - citadel station 13 banned for running around with cock out as warden.

Post by randomoddguy »

Yeah I figured they might not be. It'd been quite a while lol. I haven't been playing SS13 for a while now. My friend was impatient last time I was playing and didn't want to wait for me to send a ban appeal through so we just ended up going to another server, and then we got bored and decided to do something else for a few years.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

Given the ban seems to mostly been from the fact you disconnected so that the situation could properly be explain, that it's been more than two years and that there's no other problems that I can see, I've decided that the unban is fine.

Going to move this over to approved.