[NicoDiemos]TheMjlkMan-main server-no LOOC consent

BigTyrone

[NicoDiemos]TheMjlkMan-main server-no LOOC consent

Post by BigTyrone »

BYOND account and character name:
Old account: TyroneBig, Current account: TheMjlkMan (my old account is deactivated manually because it kept getting hacked)
Characters:Adonis, Le-bone-ski

Banning admin: RedTail(inactive), Reapplied by NicoDiemos

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):Perm/ Main server

Ban reason: Dragged someone un-consensually into restrooms and tried to ERP and feed chems.

Your side of the story: not much I can say I was in the wrong fully. At that time I was very new to HRP and when I saw someone had "no need to ask for consent" in their OOC tabs I took that pretty literal and then the ban reason occurred.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This all took place about, a year and a half ago. I've been playing on different HRP servers more and I've changed drastically from the old shitter RP player you once saw, currently, people who were once banned got unbanned and I joined and made the environment HRP and I would encourage players to engage in more HRP. I talked with admin NicoDiemos today right before the ban was re-applied, and they suggested that I should be unbanned due to the difference in time and my current HRP enforced playstyle. I agree with this because what I did back then isn't something I would approve of now. I have gotten pretty nice with the main server community and would love to continue the Enjoying rp we have. :D

deathride58

Re: [NicoDiemos]TheMjlkMan-main server-no LOOC consent

Post by deathride58 »

Are you able to name any reputable servers that're able to vouch for your behavior?

BigTyrone

Post by BigTyrone »

F13 Headmin Baron, talked with him in the past he said I've done well to make one of the game factions a HRP(Followers) environment as a leader role. i have never been banned on that server and I have 130+ hours playing.

though besides Fortune13, there is paradise I don't think I can get a vouch even if I have a good reputation, simply because I don't know any admins there willing to go through with it.

NicoDeimos

Post by NicoDeimos »

I support an unban since you were reasonable and understanding in the ahelp and it's been a while since the original ban, however it's ultimately up to the headmins due to the severity of the original ban and ban evading by playing under a different account.

BigTyrone

Post by BigTyrone »

NicoDeimos wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:19 pm
I support an unban since you were reasonable and understanding in the ahelp and it's been a while since the original ban, however it's ultimately up to the headmins due to the severity of the original ban and ban evading by playing under a different account.
Appreciate this greatly, want to clear up that last bit though I didn't ban evade, (same IP, same PC) even after I made a new account It still would say I was banned for the same servers; then again I'm not really an expert on how hosting on Byond works.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

Alright, taking into consideration Nico's support and the length of the ban, I'm willing to unban you. However, you'll be on a short leash for a while regarding untowards and creepy behavior, so be aware of that.