[Dzahlus] Command Ban (Perma)

nope

[Dzahlus] Command Ban (Perma)

Post by nope »

BYOND account and character name: AdvisorMan/Weiss Rosa

Banning admin: Dzahlus

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Job-Banned from All Command Roles

Ban reason: Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Quartermaster - Generally poor behaviour as head of staff, multiple notes and constant ahelp tickets being made about it. This ban has been prompted due to them calling the shuttle with the reason stated "Haha BLU left their console logged in what a legend". They have been warned multiple times and this is the final straw I'm afraid.

Your side of the story: Honestly; I was less willing to RP back then, was a huge shitter back then, I know I fucked up but I think I can retry the role generally since I did no harm really. I think it's time I appealed the Permanent Ban that was a year ago. I'm willing to completely relearn the role if necessary, and will seek guidance if help is needed.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel like I fucked up and I'd like to have another chance to do well, given the circumstances.

dzahlus

Re: [Dzahlus] Command Ban (Perma)

Post by dzahlus »

Willing to give this a +1 for now because before it was stupidly obvious that you were playing a character and now you blend in.

nope

Post by nope »

dzahlus wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:41 pm
Willing to give this a +1 for now because before it was stupidly obvious that you were playing a character and now you blend in.
Honestly; Thanks I guess.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

Right, try to make the most of the new chance. We're hoping to see improved behavior when you take command roles now.

On that, the appeal has been approved.