[Unknown - MrJWhit involved] Florida Man - Discord ban

L_Nacho_Chaos_L

[Unknown - MrJWhit involved] Florida Man - Discord ban

Post by L_Nacho_Chaos_L »

Discord name: Florida Man#4175

Banning admin: Unknown, MrJWhit involved.

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Discord, Permanent.

Ban reason: Harrassment

Your side of the story: Called Grima "DUMB SYNTH" and then asked MrJWhit why he warned me when he... warned me (It might not have been a question, I don't remember exactly what I said and I can't check because I don't have access to the Discord server.). Got crew role removed, then removed from the server.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been months since I got banned, I feel like that's enough time for "don't be a jerk" to sink in.

I don't have a voucher because I:
1. Don't know how I'm supposed to get one.
2. Have no motivation to play on any server except for Citadel.
3. Am not socially competent enough to actually get a voucher, I doubt I'll get one from someone who doesn't know I exist.

Oh, also, this isn't actually part of the appeal, but I might technically be able to rejoin the Discord server now since I got a new computer. I'm not going to try, because that would be ban evasion, but still.

zI-H482

Re: [Unknown - MrJWhit involved] Florida Man - Discord ban

Post by zI-H482 »

After some consideration about your behavior on the server and how nothing particularly objectionable came to our attention there, we’ve decide to waive the requirement for a vouch in this case. This comes with a caveat that this is intended to be a last chance; more than just taking the lesson of not being a jerk to heart, we will be expecting you to not make yourself an issue again.

That is to say, we’ll be expecting you to not cause any drama, that you’ll respect people’s stated boundaries and furthermore that you’ll be civil. If you understand these expectations and think you can meet them, we can move forward with the appeal.

L_Nacho_Chaos_L

zI-H482 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:50 am
After some consideration about your behavior on the server and how nothing particularly objectionable came to our attention there, we’ve decide to waive the requirement for a vouch in this case. This comes with a caveat that this is intended to be a last chance; more than just taking the lesson of not being a jerk to heart, we will be expecting you to not make yourself an issue again.

That is to say, we’ll be expecting you to not cause any drama, that you’ll respect people’s stated boundaries and furthermore that you’ll be civil. If you understand these expectations and think you can meet them, we can move forward with the appeal.
T h a n k ™

L_Nacho_Chaos_L

L_Nacho_Chaos_L wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:02 pm
zI-H482 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:50 am

T h a n k ™
this means I agree

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

You've been given this last chance. Don't waste it.

The appeal is approved.