[H.I.Jinxy] JustaBLUToon - Main Server Permaban for Death Threat.

Just_a_BLU_Toon

[H.I.Jinxy] JustaBLUToon - Main Server Permaban for Death Threat.

Post by Just_a_BLU_Toon »

BYOND account and character name: JustaBLUToon / Alvin Summers, Althea Summers, Winter

Banning admin: H.I.Jinxy

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Citadel Station Main Server, Permanent

Ban reason: “Maybe don’t threaten to kill folks in OOC after having an ahelp handled.”

Your side of the story: Yes, what was described above happened. During a round I was playing the role of the mime, and was peacefully going about redecorating the bar and such. About 3/4ths of the way through the round someone joined as bartender and immediately started trashing my stuff. I was slightly angry, but the way I went about it was in character started shoving the other player and such, not causing any harm. They returned fire by nearly killing my character. Once revived I obviously got more mad. The geneticists had given me access to a power I had never seen before, which was the cryo bolt. I had used it a few times on the bartender, thinking that all it did was freeze them in place for a moment. I didn’t know that it actually dealt damage, so they had the right to try and kill me again. And again. Et cetera. I ended up a-helping it and the admins were kinda on their side, so I just gave up… but after the round had ended I had said in OOC chat that whoever was playing the character should kill themselves, which was completely unwarranted of me. I was just in a very pissed off mood that I should have gotten under control myself.

Why you think you should be unbanned: The ban had happened on the 7th of October, 2021.It’s been about six months since then, and I've gotten a better grip of my anger issues. I apologize for my outburst, and It will not happen again. I don’t intend to interact much if at all in OOC anymore and keep thoughts to myself, no matter how pissed off about things I get.

zI-H482

Re: [H.I.Jinxy] JustaBLUToon - Main Server Permaban for Death Threat.

Post by zI-H482 »

Sorry to get back late to this appeal. After some consideration, we're fine with giving you another chance because it's been awhile, you understand what went wrong and you said it won't happen again.

The appeal is approved.