[Leon Leonardo] Tummywumbles - Releasing plasma in science as non-antag in 2017

tummywumbles

[Leon Leonardo] Tummywumbles - Releasing plasma in science as non-antag in 2017

Post by tummywumbles »

BYOND account and character name: ckey is Tummywumbles, I have no clue what my character name was at that time.

Banning admin: Leon Leonardo

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permanently banned from Citadel Main

Ban reason: as per Leon Leonardo: "Started opening all of the plasma canisters in science. Did not answer PM's."

Your side of the story: This happened in 2017. The ban reason is exactly what happened, I don't really have a side to the story. I think this was the first or second server I ever connected to after my friend showed me ss13, and he told me you could release toxic gases that are flammable and I thought it was funny. I was completely unaware of the roleplay context of the game, and had no care in the world for other players. I was just messing around.

Why you think you should be unbanned: You'll notice that I actually made an appeal with this forum account in 2017, but lost interest in the game soon after and never bothered logging back in to reply to the two admins/mods that requested information on servers I've played or any other players that could vouch for me. It's been 5 years since the ban, and I've played the game on and off since then. I am fully aware of how the station works, roles, antagonists, RP etiquette, etc. Considering it has been so long and this game has re-piqued my interest lately (particularly citadel), I thought I would try again. This time around, I still don't have a particular person to vouch for me. I have made acquaintances with plenty of regulars on Yog and /tg/, but I never added them on discord or anything.

Perhaps my playtime on other servers will be sufficient. I will post my playtime from /tg/, yog, and fulp here, since those are the servers I have spent the most time on:

https://imgur.com/a/EM3XJNO

I also have hours logged on CM and Paradise, but I don't think their codebases track playtime, I could be wrong. If there is any other information you need, I'm happy to provide it. Note: I do have a note on /tg/ from 2018 for IC in OOC, it has been so long since then and I don't remember the details of it. I have long since learned not to ick ock or ock ick as it breaks immersion and the former can give an unfair advantage.

So this is my appeal. I don't have an excuse for what I did, I literally just released plasma in science and logged off before getting bwoinked. But considering it has been 5 years I think I deserve a second chance. Thanks for reading

EDIT: minor corrections

Zeldazackman

Re: [Leon Leonardo] Tummywumbles - Releasing plasma in science as non-antag in 2017

Post by Zeldazackman »

Aye looking though some old logs, the only thing that I could really find past the plasmagriff was a former admin/headmin talking about the use of OOC in ic chat but considering that you had made the byond account within that week and had just started playing it's more than understandable.

I'm voting in favor of this being lifted.

zI-H482

Re: [Leon Leonardo] Tummywumbles - Releasing plasma in science as non-antag in 2017

Post by zI-H482 »

I appreciate the honesty in the appeal. It's definitely been long enough and you've listed plenty of reasons for us to believe that you'd playing in good faith.

The appeal is approved.