[Nik707] Ocean_Fish - main server ban for shittery

Fish001

[Nik707] Ocean_Fish - main server ban for shittery

Post by Fish001 »

BYOND account and character name: Ocean_Fish and I don't even remember the character

Banning admin: Nik707

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main permaban on 2019-04-13 02:42:35

Ban reason: "Ran around with an Abductor organ coughing plasma everywhere, dropping lighters. Their only objective was to speak in riddles. When bwoinked, did not respond. Appeal on forums if you feel you can properly explain it here."

Your side of the story: This was one of the first rounds on SS13, as I remember I've got abducted as soon as I left the arrival shuttle. Then I tried to check mechanics and threw a lighter into a closet with clothes and it did burn (though I didn't know it was plasma). Then I went to medbay and tried to ask for help, but letters in words were mixed up because of a disease or something. I've had no idea what was going on.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm not a newbie anymore.

I could post a screenshot with the ban but the forum does not allow me to it in a simple way.

zI-H482

Re: [Nik707] Ocean_Fish - main server ban for shittery

Post by zI-H482 »

It's definitely been long enough and you went through the trouble of appealing it, so we don't mind giving you another chance.

The appeal is approved.